What It Is
Who It's For:
All Skin Types
What It Is:
Five-minute dual-action detoxifying face mask and scrub that helps remove pollution, impurities, and excess oil, plus refines skin’s texture.
What It Does:
Two-in-one formula with bamboo charcoal and kaolin clay delivers a powerful, detoxifying clean for polished skin. Leaves skin clear, bright, and feeling smooth.
-Bamboo Charcoal Powder: Created from the process of bamboo carbonization, this ingredient has an enormous surface area to mass ratio that allows it to attract and absorb build-up like pollutants on skin. 1 gram of bamboo charcoal has up to 1,000 square meters of surface area, making it an excellent purifying and detoxifying agent.
-Kaolin Clay: Natural clay that helps absorb excess oil from skin.
How To Use:
- On clean skin, use fingertips to apply a generous layer onto the face. Avoid eye area.
- Leave on face for 5 minutes or until the mask turns pale grey.
- For removal, use warm water, massage mask in circular motions to re-energise, exfoliate, and detoxify skin.
- Rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
- Follow with a moisturiser.
- For optimal results, use 1-2 times per week.
Our Clinique Clean Philosophy:
Our formulas: No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
Our packaging: Now in more sustainable packaging. 100ml is made with minimum 51% post-consumer recycled material and 24% plant-derived plastic. 15ml is made with minimum 38% post-consumer recycled material and 34% plant-derived plastic. Caps are 25% post-consumer recycled material.
•What is PCR? PCR stands for “Post-Consumer Recycled.” PCR plastic is recycled plastic; using PCR enables us to reduce the creation of new plastic waste.