Clinique Advent Calendar Competition
Competition Entry Conditions
This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of Level 24, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 ("Promoter").
- These conditions include by reference, details specified on the Clinique during the Competition Entry Period. Referenced details appear in bold in this document.
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- (i) is a resident of Australia and New Zealand
- (ii) is of the Minimum Entry Age;18 years of age.
- (iii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
- (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Competition entry opens at the Entry Opens Time 9.30am and on the Entry Opens Date 13/11/2023, specified on the Online Page and closes at the Entry Closes Time and on the Entry Closes Date 19/11/2023 specified on the Online Page ("Entry Period"). All times and dates in these conditions are times and dates in Australia.
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must follow the below steps and agree to these terms and conditions, and instructions in these conditions:
- Find the competitions post on the Clinique Instagram Page @cliniqueanz. Follow @cliniqueanz, and also like and save the Competition Post.
- Tag a friend in the Competition Post.
- Subject to condition 8, an Eligible Entrant who, during the Entry Period:
- (i) Is an Australian or New Zealand resident
- (ii) Has followed the required steps to enter the giveaway, and is eligible under these conditions will be allocated ONE entry into the Promotion.
- All entrants must ensure that their Competition Entry is done during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected images / entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant is the more people they tag on the post, the more entries they receive.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 10 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
- Any costs associated with accessing competition post are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Eligible Entrants must submit their entries to the Competition manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject an entry to the Competition if it reasonably forms the opinion that it has been submitted using automated means or by use of a competition entry service.
- The draw will take place at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of Level 24, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 at the Draw Time specified on these terms and conditions on the Draw Date specified on these terms and conditions.
- The Eligible Entrants whose entries are the first Valid Entry to be Drawn as specified on these terms and conditions will win one Prize as specified on these terms and conditions. Each Prize is of the Prize Value specified on the Online Page The Total Value of All Prizes is as specified on the Online Page.
- If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize is unavailable for any reason.
- A right to receive a Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
- The winners will be notified in writing on Instagram. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it.
- Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by the winner within 3 months of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of Level 24, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 at the Unclaimed Prize Draw Time specified on the On Line Page on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date specified on the On Line Page.
- In order to be entitled to a Prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the Prize. The winner will forfeit his/her Prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that Prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, any On Line organisation other than Clinique.
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to any other On Line organisation.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- All of the Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Authorised under the ACT Permit Number specified on the On Line Page. Note that permit allows no single prize to be more than $1,000 in value and no more than $50,000 in total for the entire period of the permit.
DRAW AND PRIZES
Entry to this competition is subject to these full conditions.
Chance, not skill, will determine the winner(s) of this competition.
The full conditions include, by reference, the following details:
Name of Competition
Clinique Advent Calendar Competition
Minimum Entry Age
18 years or older
Entry Opens Time (Sydney time)
Entry Opens Date
Entry Closes Time (Sydney time)
Entry Closes Date
Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant
Number of Valid Entries to be Drawn
X 2 Clinique 24 Days of Clinique Advent Calendar valued at $1140
AUD$570 max per single
Total Value of All Prizes
Unclaimed Prize Draw Time
Unclaimed Prize Draw Date
ACT TP 22/01448